Our Details

10 am Sundays at
65 Owen Terrace
Wallaroo SA 5556

PoBox 340 Wallaroo SA 5556

Email; coppercoastbaptist@live.com

Mobile; 0432 017 025

Our Pastor: Rev Markus Schmid

Follow CCBaptist on Twitter

Friday, September 16, 2016

Auf Wiedersehen

My final Post for the Copper Coast Baptist Church.
I will always remember the friends who have become family here at the Copper Coast. You will continue to be in my prayers and I pray that the future here is bright for everyone. A passage my father wrote for me in my bible is still relevant to me today and everyday and I hope it also encourages you to do what is difficult by following God and his kingdom.

Matthew 6:33 (NLT) 
Seek the Kingdom of God above all else, and live righteously, and he will give you everything you need.

Instead of Goodbye I will say Auf Wiedersehen 




Markus Schmid

No comments:

Post a Comment