Our Details

10 am Sundays at
65 Owen Terrace
Wallaroo SA 5556

PoBox 340 Wallaroo SA 5556

Email; coppercoastbaptist@live.com

Mobile; 0432 017 025

Our Pastor: Rev Markus Schmid

Follow CCBaptist on Twitter

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Worship God with you finances.

God doesn't ask for your money neither does he need it. God asks that we have a heart for him and what he would like us to do with our finances.  Giving a 10% tithe is not the only aspect of worshipping God with our finances .  How about the other 90%?

Link to Today's sermon on Worshipping God with our finances

No comments:

Post a Comment